Terms and conditions:
•Given the current situation with Covid-19 if travel restriction were to be reinstated due to the Pandemic this booking will be made fully refundable on this basis only.
• Roko Pearls Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to amend, vary or cancel a charter where in its best judgment, safety, weather and / or other relevant circumstances deem it to be necessary. If we need to cancel a charter due to inclement weather, or for any other reason, the tour will be rescheduled. Roko Pearls Australia Pty Ltd recommends that customers have a comprehensive travel insurance policy.
• Cancelation of our fishing trip packages are permitted up to 2 months prior to departure. Any cancellation 2 months prior to departure will incur the lost of the 10% deposit.
• Changes to booking dates are permitted up to 2 months prior to the initial departure date subject to availability.
• Cancelation 2 months prior to trip departure is not permitted.
• Customers understand that they will be partaking on a boat charter which may require low-moderate physical exertion and Roko Pearls Australia Pty Ltd accepts no liability for personal injury or loss or damage to personal possessions although every precaution will be taken.
• Customers agree to observe the safety and other instructions of the authorized personnel for the duration of the charter. Whilst every care and precaution is taken, Roko Pearls Australia Pty Ltd are not liable for the sickness or injury of any participant or for any medical services that may be required. Any legal conflict which may arise shall be resolved in the legal jurisdiction of Queensland. Roko Pearls Australia Pty Ltd recommends that customers have a comprehensive travel insurance policy.